The Ridge Raceway
Years in Operation: 1951-1956;1969-1978; 1983-1995
The Ridge Raceway (1951-1955)
Harwich Raceway (possibly informally in 1972)
Ridgetown Raceway (possibly informally)
The Ridge Raceway (1983-1995)
1/3 mile dirt oval (1951-57, 1969-78)
3/8 mile dirt oval (1983-1995)
Ghost Track Photos
This is how The Ridge Raceway looked in August, 2004 when Ron Nelson visited it.
The track surface was in very good shape at the time. The pits, which were located behind the back straight, are grown over. The pit concession booth, pit sign-in shack and the pit grandstands are still standing. The spectator grandstand is gone.
Click an image - photos will appear in a new window