Years in Operation: 1948-1954
Pinecrest Speedway (1948)
Speedway Park (1949-54)
1/2 mile dirt oval
Click an image - photos will appear in a new window
A 1954 aerial photo from the University of Toronto collection. At left is the 1/2 mile dirt Speedway Park which operated from 1950-54. At the top is the original Pinecrest Speedway / Speedway Park which operated 1948-49. At the bottom right is the 1/4 paved Pinecrest Speedway which operated from 1952-76.